Road to Asia Pro League 2.0
The first season of Asia Pro League in July of 2017 was filled with mindblowing action and nailbitting moments. With players completing for a prize pool of $2000, it was the biggest Rocket League tournament Asia had ever witnessed.
Now Asia Pro League 2.0 is coming soon, bigger and better than ever with a prize pool of over $3000. Top 8 teams from Asia will be battling it out for glory and to prove that they are the best team in Asia.
There will be 18 qualifying tournaments taking place to determine the Top 8 teams for Asia’s Biggest Ever Rocket League Tournament with over $3000 in prize money.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
- Starting March 10th, 2018 1NE will host $25 prize pool tournaments every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday until the April 16th, 2018, i.e 6 weeks.
- Each tournament will see players competing in a 3v3 BO3 Single Elimination tournament with points being awarded by finishing position. The points however will be awarded to players and not ‘’teams’’. This will allow players to play with different groups if their own team is not available.
- At the end of the qualifying tournaments after April 16, the Top 50 players will be going into a Player Draft Day. On Player Draft Day, 6 well known Org’s from around the world will bid on Teams/Players to get a roster of 4 players per team.
- These 6 teams will move on to the APL 2.0 contracted to an Org for the 2month duration of the APL 2.0 Season along with the 2 teams from APL 1.5 that auto-qualified.
- Teams that are already contracted with an org will remain with the org and will not be part of the draft procedures.
- Teams will be offered capped contracts for the 2 month duration of APL only, after that it is the prerogative of the individual Org’s to re-negotiate the terms.
The Road to APL 2.0 series will consist of 16 tournaments over 6 weeks of play as follows:
- Mondays: 9pm GMT+7
- Wednesdays: 6pm GMT+7
- Saturdays: 3pm GMT+7
- All tournaments will be BO3 single elimination tournaments. We appreciate we have a large region to satisfy and the above scheduling is the fairest one we could come up with.
- All regions are welcome to join however default server is ASM unless both teams agree on a different server.
Each player will be assigned a score for their teams finishing position for every tournament as follows:
- 1st 1500pts
- 2nd 800pts
- 3rd/4th 500pts
- 5th/6th/7th/8th 250pts
- 9th & below: 50pts
CURRENT PLAYER POINTS: http://1neesports.com/roadtoapl2points
All announcements and links will be done through the 1NE Discord. Please monitor the #announcements for tournament link and feel free to ask questions in #road-to-apl-2-discussion if unsure about anything.
REGISTER: https://smash.gg/roadtoapl2 (Ended)
No-one has posted any comments, how sad!